(10) and some can be a tool tracking, user access, but did not appear on the other page URL.
I think every webmaster all know website optimization is divided into two parts, the station optimization and stood outside optimization. The station optimization mainly refers to the structural optimization of the site and page optimization; station optimization is refers to the construction of the external links.
page browsing by shuttle between is the main link, search engines like us, it is also visible by crawling links, external links and how important it is for a web site is included. So, what is the nature of the Internet? For a long time, the nature of the Internet and always open, free, equality and sharing together, along with the development and popularization of the Internet, this understanding has been biased. The Internet is the essence of information dictatorship. One of the characteristics of external links and the internet. Without the construction of the chain has no pages included, can not enter the library also talk about what the page ranking not included? Has a crucial impact on the total quantity and quality of the external links can drive included for a name. We all know the importance of the chain, which is non link form hidden links to
(3) linked to the CSS file.
(5) E-mail inside the search engine to see the link.
(12) some webmaster development tools software links.
are the following:
(13) love Shanghai promotion and noble baby Adwords points to the link.
(15) Flash in URL.
(11) HTML notes in URL.
(7) in CSS or CSS notes in URL.
(1) other website quoted on your website or image files, image hotlinking.
(9) Html file header, meta data, and ALT attributes the emergence of local url.
(14) than web documents, such as the link appears in the Wps file.
(6) appeared in the JS script or notes in URL.
(4) RSS seeds to chain links.
We are on the Internet in
(8) picture video files in the meta data URL.
(16) the text, such as www.xtsjkw贵族宝贝 only appeared in text, and can not click.
(17) need to log in to see.